4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

...

Needs moar pooper

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Some of the best

Wait a minute ... since killing spree I; Jase killed many innocent people, and he cries like a bitch when is buddy dies? That and, since when is the cop evil enough to have an evil laugh? Oh and the only flaw I noticed was that when Jase looked at his dead friend, his eyes weren't looking to the floor ... more like he was looking at a star in the sky. Other than that excellent fight scenes, excellent music, great voices. Some of the best flash out there.

If there is a next time I would like the music to be a little less loud so the fighting sfx could actually be heard (unless they too up too much space and it was made that way).

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

A question

Was that maddox killing the numa classat the end?

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Loved it!

Man ... I'm Russian and I actually don't like approve of communism, but this flash kicks the shit out of anything I have seen yet. The way the action is drawn is ridiculous, even a basic stomp is brutal, and Mario just looks badass the entire time. Great work.

West Pole TV 1 West Pole TV 1

Pretty funny at times ... otherwise boring

It was kinda funny at some times but then other humor was just boring and random. And by the way ... in the end were those characters from Final Fantasy A+ standing on the hill in the background? Im rpetty sure two of them were.

!Fight! !Fight!

Very good

Of course no plot and no dialogues or anything but this has to be one of the best fights ive seen in a while. Especially with most of the crap submitted nowdays.

Android X-19 Android X-19

The Earth DISTROYING Machine?

Im pressy sure thats spelled "destroying" ... anywho, lets forget that little mistake for now and focus on the graphics. As far as graphics go ... some of the best ones I have seen on this site, definetelly a talent for that. But unless the alien was moving his head from left to right and the numbers had to change ... the entire flash was just a bunch of pretty backgrounds and lights that were motioned tweened at a very slow pace. But I still like the fact that it was serious and you tried bringing humor at the end so its still an awesome flash. The music was pretty awesome too.

Anomaly Anomaly

Pretty good

Great graphics, nice ass design on the monster cuz it reallylooked nasty with all the people in it. But the 2nd part seemed more like a preview - "Previously on Anomaly" - instead of a real cartoon. And the 1st part looked like a trailer for something like Doom and Alien 3 mixed. All that needs work is the overall presentation, but the graphics and the sound were awesome.

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

HAHAHAHA

Man, that caught me by surprise. Had me laughing for a good minute or two though. Great humor.

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

Nice

Man some of it was pretty retarded but then other parts made up for it like tough luck's part and the awesome song from gladiator.

Why did jazza's (Spelling?) characters look like they were butt buddies