4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

...

Needs moar pooper

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Some of the best

Wait a minute ... since killing spree I; Jase killed many innocent people, and he cries like a bitch when is buddy dies? That and, since when is the cop evil enough to have an evil laugh? Oh and the only flaw I noticed was that when Jase looked at his dead friend, his eyes weren't looking to the floor ... more like he was looking at a star in the sky. Other than that excellent fight scenes, excellent music, great voices. Some of the best flash out there.

If there is a next time I would like the music to be a little less loud so the fighting sfx could actually be heard (unless they too up too much space and it was made that way).

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

A question

Was that maddox killing the numa classat the end?

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Very good but, not very original

Great game great graphics, but there is allready a game like this out there. Surely not a flash game, but look up "Soldat" - Russian for soldier - and if you play that game, it plays exactly the same with almost the same moves (but only pistols can be held double). This is still a great work though

Special Mission Special Mission

Simply amazing

Grat graphics, great gamplay and great dramatic music. Just wish it wasn't all in another language. And the controlls were a lil hard to get used to at first.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

Now thats how you go to to a fucking bar

Man ... I would buy that guy a drink anytime. Hilarious game.